How to calculate power stoves? Step by step instructions.
All the baths, as a rule, have a steam, wash, and also a rest room where you can treat yourself to hot tea.
To date, the choice of baths large. This Russian bath and Finnish sauna, and Turkish bath.
What type of bath you choose, a priority for all of them has an oven.
Furnaces are different by design and type of material used in the installation. It is also worth considering whether the oven be operated on solid fuel, electricity or gas.
Company “Pinocchio and” offers a wood-burning, gas and electric stoves.
When choosing a stove, most people who pay attention to such important characteristics as compactness, convenience, safety and design.
This, of course, correct. But beyond that, you may want to consider the scheme of calculating the cubic capacity of the steam room for bath of the furnace.
Calculate the power of stoves
• steam room Measure and record its length, height, width in meters. Everything is multiplied, we get our volume in cubic meters. In principle, the cubic capacity of steam can be determined by the project of a bath – all dimensions are. Now stop! It seems to be simple, and we already have the cubic capacity of the steam room, which we will choose the stove for baths. However, there are still a number of nuances that must be taken into account.
• If on the walls or on the ceiling in the steam room is uninsulated surfaces (masonry, veneer stone or tile, Windows and so on) believe their area is multiplied by 1.2 and added to the previously calculated cubic capacity. That is, each 1 sq. m of such surfaces increases the estimated volume of 1.2 cubic meters
• If in doubles you have a glass door, then to the obtained volume add another 1.5 cubic meters.
• If the walls are made of logs, and then the interior trim there (the walls are not sheathed by lining through the insulation), then multiply the volume by 1.5.
• so, we found the amount needs to be calculated we need the furnace for a bath. When choosing a specific model obtained volume should be in the middle of the limit values. For example, we got 20 cubic meters., then the furnace for a bath we don't need with a cubic capacity of 12-20, and one that has provided 15-25 cubic meters.
• Remember the stones!!! To the heater put the heat power, on which it is intended, stones it you need to upload exactly as much as recommended by the manufacturer. This option can be specified for each model.
Easy you couple. Sincerely staff of the company “Pinocchio and”.