A timber of cedar, clapboard, lining, shades, shelves for baths.
1. PROPERTIES LINING of CEDAR
1. It has healing powers:
substances released from wood when heated, have:
• anti-inflammatory and stimulating effect, high content of biologically active substances;
• presence of disinfectant properties, cedar secretes volatile oils, they destroy pathogens and lend an air of curative health-improving properties ;
• inhalation properties, and oleoresin, which highlights wood, has antibacterial balsamic properties, has a great therapeutic effect in the treatment of skin cuts ;
• gives additional aroma-therapeutic effect useful for affecting the upper respiratory tract;
2. Has a strong positive energy (Energodar);
3. Like all conifers when heated secretes a resin called SAP;
4. Is not harmful to the body Smolny compounds;
• cedar wood contain a large number of biologically active substances that gives a unique flavor among which dominates cedrin
5. When heated gives off a pleasant odor
6. Has a very high thermal insulation and sound insulation properties;
7. Has a low hygroscopicity, i.e. the ability of a material to absorb liquid;
• cedar wood was used for making dairy utensils, craftsmen claimed that milk in this dish did not spoil and gets a nice taste of cedar was doing the buckets for drinking, vats, tubs and other household items.
8. Cedar wood is valued as durable and resistant to rotting building and finishing material, cedar wood is durable and yet soft;
9. Cedar has insulating properties and natural resistance to changing weather conditions and temperatures, corrosion and chemicals;
10. Refers to the elite varieties of wood.
• as a rule, much more expensive than lime and aspen products;
11. Resinous cedar wood repels harmful insects, in furniture of cedar never put moth is scientifically proved that cedar wood kills putrefactive bacteria.
2. THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES of CEDAR
Cedar is one of the most beautiful and majestic trees on earth. Since ancient times it is considered to be Holy tree-the healer. Cedar siding is lumber of softwood, which allocates volatile oils, they destroy pathogens and lend an air of healing and Wellness properties. Scientists noted that in rooms with cedar air is practically sterile 200-300 bacterial cells in 1 m3. Meanwhile, it should be noted that according to medical standards, even for the operating premises is permitted 1 m3 of 500-1000 non-pathogenic microbes.
Saturated with essential oils of cedar wood, gives a unique flavor, which is dominated by zedrin. All together gives an additional aroma-therapeutic effect useful for affecting the upper respiratory tract.
Cedar wall charged with positive energy. In houses always clean air. Humidity is maintained at an optimum level regardless of external conditions, which ensures a comfortable stay.
Siberian cedar is a tree-pharmacist. Many of the beneficial properties of the wood, and cedar taiga, have long been used by man for medicinal purposes. Nuts, resin, and cedar needles can be turned into cures. In cedar, a lot of biologically active substances with curative and stimulating effect. The needles of the Siberian cedar is rich in ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and carotene. The same healing power of the resin of the Siberian cedar, which is rightly called the Queen for its ability to heal wounds. The inhabitants of Siberia and the Urals have long opened a medical anesthetic properties of resin. It possesses bactericidal and balsamic vinegar properties, has a great therapeutic effect in the treatment of skin wounds.
the Siberian cedar Wood has a beautiful structure, a nice pink color. The noble color of the sacred tree every year more and more pleasing to the eye and good for the mood. Wood of the Siberian cedar is durable and yet soft, so easily handled. She is highly regarded in the construction business. Cedar wood is resistant against rot, not affected by the wormhole. Due to the large amount of essential oils contained in the wood, the room is lined with cedar and filled with a delicate aroma.
The cedar has a special spirit and influence. Relieves stress, boosts immunity, promotes rapid recovery of health after serious illness and operations. The best thing You can do for your health and prolong youth is to build a house or at least bedroom cedar. Sleep in the bedroom, covered cedar clapboard - quiet and smooth, thanks to the mild microclimate, which creates a wall of healing fragrant cedar.
3. CHARACTERISTICS of CEDAR
The cedars - the giant plants. They can reach heights of up to 60 meters, diameter of the crown is about 3 m. in addition, these giants still long-lived: their life expectancy is 3,000 years old! Mostly cedars grow in the mountains at an altitude 1300-3600 m, forming a forest with fir, spruce, pine and oak.
Cedar sound coniferous species. The cedar wood the wide sapwood is white to yellowish and pinkish-buff core. Cedar wood has a characteristic balsamic odor. The boundary between sapwood and the core mild. - Cedar gradually vysvetlilas, enters the sapwood.
The pattern of annual layers of clear, but not sharp. Cedar moves less resin than pine, but they are much larger. Due to the homogeneous structure it is perfectly treatable, prickly, planed, polished, dries with almost no cracking.
Cedar wood is valued as durable and resistant to rotting construction material and furniture. The cedar lining has uneven color and pattern, which gives it a unique flavor. Cedar wood is durable and yet soft.
Cedar wood was widely used by the inhabitants of Siberia in the home. Carpenters cut cedar huts, made of pine floorboards, beautiful and warm. Resinous cedar wood repels harmful insects out of it from time immemorial made furniture: chests, wardrobes, cabinets and drawers. In furniture of cedar never put mole. It is scientifically proven that cedar wood kills putrefactive bacteria.
In Western Europe, sandalwood was used for making dairy dishes. Craftsmen claimed that milk in this dish did not spoil and has a pleasant taste. Cedar did buckets for drinking, vats, tubs and other household items. It was believed that food and drinks stored in cedar containers have gained the life-giving power and extended life. Peter I used cedar in shipbuilding for the interior trim.
The perfection and beauty of the cedar is the main construction material is more than just its appearance. Cedar is one of the most successful building materials created by nature. If you compare pine and steel beams of equal weight, the cedar in strength not inferior to steel, but far exceeds it in heat insulation properties and natural resistance to changing weather conditions and temperatures, corrosion and chemicals - the sum of these properties provides the cedar as a building material of high value and simplicity.
Book the best cedar siding at affordable prices can "HERE".
the company's team of Pinocchio.