Lumber from aspen
1. The properties of the LINING AND REGIMENTS of ASPEN
1. It has healing powers:
substances released from wood when heated, have:
• anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial effects, has antitussive, and anthelminthic action.;
• the presence of disinfectant and astringent properties;
• inhalation behavior;
• aspen treatments are recommended for colds, in the complex treatment of tuberculosis, malaria, dysentery, pneumonia, cough of different origin, rheumatism and inflammation of the bladder mucosa;
2. It is believed that aspen is a tree, absorbing energy, i.e., while the person in the "aspen" the bath steamed, aspen like pulls on all of the disease;
3. Does not overheat, which prevents termonolgy;
4. Is not harmful to the body Smolny compounds;
5. When heated it does not emit odor;
6. Has a very high thermal insulation and sound insulation properties;
7. Has a low hygroscopicity, i.e. the ability of a material to absorb liquid;
Aspen is often used for plating the wells, to cover the jetty at the water, for making troughs and other wooden water tanks and cooperage products, as well as for the construction and lining for baths and saunas.
8. Not affected by precipitation
9. Aspen is able to resist microorganisms and decay, thereby ensuring a long service life to your bath and sauna.
10. Refers to the elite varieties of wood.
Aspen cost is practically in the same category as the lining of lime.
11. Lining, shelves of aspen and other products for baths and saunas concentrated in itself all the advantages of aspen and will serve for a very long time, delighting the eyes and the body of judges of the Russian bath.
2. MEDICINAL PROPERTIES AND BELIEF ABOUT ASPEN
It is believed that an aspen grove is the best refuge from the energy vampire and the mascot of aspen can protect from the evil eye and spoilage. The direct interaction with the wasp is able to clear the aura from harmful influences.
A walk in the Park or forest, where there are aspen can help with neuroses, obsessive fears, dark thoughts. Aspen awakens in man the inner life-giving force, gives access to the inner true essence, often hidden under the carapace deceptive outer shell.
Aspen has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antitussive, and anthelminthic action. The combination of antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties in the bark of aspen makes it promising in treatment of tuberculosis, malaria, dysentery, pneumonia, cough of different origin, rheumatism and inflammation of the mucous membrane of the bladder.
3. FEATURE of ASPEN
To the family Salicaceae the genus belongs aspen poplar is a large deciduous tree up to 35 m and 1 m in diameter. 80-90 lives, rarely up to 150 years. Grows very fast, but prone to diseases of the wood. Old, large and healthy individuals - a rarity. The root system is deep underground. Forms abundant root suckers. The bark of young trees smooth, light green or greenish-grey, towards the butt with age cracks and darkens. The wood is white with a greenish tint. Widespread throughout Russia.
Wood of aspen has whitish color, the structure almost indistinguishable. It's practically the only kind of soft wood, able to withstand micro-organisms and decay. Thanks to its softness aspen impervious to the cold and humid climate. The particular advantage of aspen is its uniformity, which makes it easy to handle wood, no chips or cracks.
Aspen does not absorb moisture and does not warp when re-drying. And this determined the most important directions of its use. Aspen is often used for plating the wells, to cover the jetty at the water, for making troughs and other wooden containers for water and also for construction and finishing baths. This tradition continues in our time, today aspen lining is very popular among lovers of high-quality lining and canopies of aspen.
It is important another feature of the aspen. It is not as strong as other types of wood, heated by steam and high temperatures. Therefore, the walls and shelves, made of aspen, even in very hot heated steam not burn.
the company's team of Pinocchio.